Home » Resources » Need Help?

Need Help?

We acknowledge how tough it is in the rental market right now. The following services are available to help, free of charge.

Tenancy advice and support

Consumer Protection

The Department of Consumer Protection have a wide range of extremely helpful resources and information on all aspects of tenancy issues, including fact sheets and template letters. 

You can view their Renting a Home website here, or call them directly on 1300 304 054

Circle Green Community Legal

Circle Green Community Legal is an independent, not-for-profit community legal centre that provides specialist tenancy legal services.

Circle Green provide a state-wide telephone advice service – you can submit a request for assistance here, and the team at Circle Green will be in touch to process your enquiry. 

If you have accessibility issues, you can call the team at Circle Green on (08) 6148 3636 between 9:30am-3:30pm on weekdays. 

Circle Green are proud supporters of the Make Renting Fair alliance.

Community legal centres

There are also 26 community legal centres located throughout metropolitan, regional and remote Western Australia that can provide free legal assistance. To make an in-person appointment with a tenant advocate, you can contact your local community legal centre for an appointment. Find your local tenant advocate using this list

Community Legal WA, the peak body representing community legal centres are proud members of the Make Renting Fair alliance.

General support and resources

National Debt Hotline

If you’re in financial difficulty or struggling to pay the rent please call the National Debt Helpline on 1800 007 007.

Help with homelessness

If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, you can contact Entry Point on 6496 0001 or 1800 124 684.


You can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 if you are experiencing a crisis or need support.

Your local MP

An important feature of Western Australia’s democracy is a close and honest connection between MPs and voters. Every MP has an electorate office with staff that are there to assist with constituent queries and issues.  

You can find your local WA member of parliament by jumping on the WA Parliament website and entering your postcode here.   

You can also find your federal member of parliament here.